- Bachelors Of Science in Physical Therapy, University of Alberta (with distinction) – 2001
- Medical Acupuncture Certification, University of Alberta (Dr. Aung) – 2004
- Spinal Manipulative Therapy Certification (Jim Meadows) – 2005
- Gunn IMS Certification, Institute for the Study and Treatment of Pain, British Columbia – 2006
- Advanced Certification in Manual Therapy (Jim Meadows) – 2016
- Vestibular Assessment and Management Certification, The American Institute of Balance, Florida – 2018
- Graston Technique Specialist – 2020
- Husband and Father of Two
Treatment Type: Acupuncture, Dry Needling / Intramuscular Stimulation, Electrical/Thermal Modalities, Exercise Therapy – Individualized, Injury Prevention, Manual Therapy – Soft Tissue/Massage, Manual Therapy – Manipulation, Manual Therapy – Mobilization, Multidisciplinary Clinic, Occupational Rehabilitation, Shockwave, Therapeutic Pain Education
Condition: AHS Post Operative/Post Fracture Funded Physiotherapy, AHS Total Joint Replacement Post Operative Group Sessions, Chronic Pain, Concussion Rehabilitation, Headache/Migraine, Injury Prevention, Motor Vehicle Accident/Whiplash Injuries, Musculoskeletal – Spine, Musculoskeletal – Shoulder, Musculoskeletal – Hand and Wrist, Musculoskeletal – Foot and Ankle, Musculoskeletal – Knee, Musculoskeletal – Temporomandibular Joint, Sports Injury, Vestibular, Workplace Injury/Workers Compensation Board
Clinic: Leading Edge Physiotherapy Capilano
Address: 4968-98 Avenue NW, Edmonton, , Alberta T6B 2Y7
Accessibility: Private Rooms Available, Virtual Options Available, Wheelchair accessible clinic
Payment Options: Credit Card Payment, Direct Billing for Insurance Claims, Motor Vehicle Accident Claims, WCB Claims, Contracted Physiotherapy Clinic/Publicly Funded
Walkins/Referrals: Evening Hours, Please call to schedule your appointment
To verify a physiotherapist, or to see all physiotherapists registered to practice in Alberta, visit the College of Physiotherapists of Alberta here.
Please Note: The Alberta Association of Physiotherapy’s Find-A-Physio database lists members of the Association and is not an exhaustive list of all physiotherapists in the province. This information is not to be used for unsolicited third-party communication. No consent is given for Commercial Electronic Messages.
This is an AAP member service only.