With a background in personal training and kinesiology, Lindsay demonstrates a keen interest in fitness and exercise science. Lindsay has a heart for helping people and believes in a patient centered approach in her physical therapy practice.
Lindsay is an owner and Physical Therapist at Leading Edge Physiotherapy in St Albert. She graduated in 2010 with her Masters degree in Physical Therapy from the University of Alberta after completing her undergraduate degree in Kinesiology in 2008.
Lindsay has a special interest in Pelvic Health Physiotherapy and in Physical Therapy treatment for the jaw. She has completed post graduate training in these areas to further her knowledge and ability to provide care to those that need it.
- Masters degree in Physical Therapy (with distinction), University of Alberta – 2010
- Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology
- Canadian Acupuncture Foundation Institute Certification – 2012
- Radial Shockwave Certification – 2012
- Mini-residency in TMD and Oral facial Pain – 2013
- Gunn IMS Certification University Of British Columbia – 2015
- Hydrotherapy Team Lead
- Core Confidence Certification with Bellies Inc. – 2018
- Treating Urinary Incontinence in Women: Pelvic Floor Muscle Re-education and Behavioral Techniques -2018
- The Female Athlete Course with Antony Lo- 2018
- Pelvic Health Solutions Level 2 and Level 3 – 2019
- Summus Medical Laser Certification -2019
- Pregnancy and the Pelvic Floor -2020
- Oncology and the Pelvic Floor- 2020
- An Introduction to Men’s Pelvic Health- 2021
Treatment Type: Acupuncture, Dry Needling / Intramuscular Stimulation, Electrical/Thermal Modalities, Exercise Therapy – Individualized, Hydrotherapy, Injury Prevention, Manual Therapy – Soft Tissue/Massage, Manual Therapy – Mobilization, Shockwave
Condition: Headache/Migraine, Injury Prevention, Motor Vehicle Accident/Whiplash Injuries, Musculoskeletal – Spine, Musculoskeletal – Shoulder, Musculoskeletal – Hand and Wrist, Musculoskeletal – Foot and Ankle, Musculoskeletal – Knee, Musculoskeletal – Temporomandibular Joint, Pelvic Health (Women), Pelvic Health (Men), Pre/Post Partum Pelvic Health, Sports Injury, Workplace Injury/Workers Compensation Board
Clinic: Leading Edge Physiotherapy
Address: 145 Carleton Dr Suite 130, St. Albert, , Alberta T8N 3S6
To verify a physiotherapist, or to see all physiotherapists registered to practice in Alberta, visit the College of Physiotherapists of Alberta here.
Please Note: The Alberta Association of Physiotherapy’s Find-A-Physio database lists members of the Association and is not an exhaustive list of all physiotherapists in the province. This information is not to be used for unsolicited third-party communication. No consent is given for Commercial Electronic Messages.
This is an AAP member service only.